Vote Alex Pearson Circuit Court Judge, Part I
3rd Judicial District: Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, & Hawkins Counties
A Word from Alex
"I consider it a great honor to have served the people of this Judicial District for over seven years as an Assistant District Attorney General. I have handled numerous serious cases during my tenure as a prosecutor including several First and Second degree Murders, Attempted Murders, Child Rapes, Aggravated Sexual Batteries, as well as numerous Aggravated Burglaries, Robberies, Kidnappings, Felony Thefts, Felony Driving Under the Influences, and a whole host of other felonies and misdemeanors in Criminal Court. I have also handled numerous criminal cases of all types in General Sessions Court and in Juvenile Court."The experiences I have had while being an Assistant District Attorney will forever be close to my heart. I have worked hard during my tenure as an Assistant District Attorney and have always made myself available to law enforcement day or night, but I want to make it clear that I could not do my job without all the other agencies and people who work so hard to ensure that crime does not go unpunished. I personally want to thank all of the people who have worked with me over the years in prosecuting cases regardless of which agency or in what capacity because I know that all too often all of the hard work by all of these agencies does not get properly noticed since it often is done behind the scenes.
"As I embark on the campaign trail over the next few months, I desire your continued support and prayers. The people of this judicial district have been good to me my entire life, and I pledge to work hard, to be fair, and to follow the law without any biases or prejudice as Circuit Court Judge."
The Man for the Job
- A Senior Assistant District Attorney with nearly 8 years' experience prosecuting thousands of cases in the 3rd Judicial District.
- Entrusted by the State of Tennessee to handle the most serious of cases.
- Has prosecuted multiple homicides, robberies, burglaries, drug cases, and other serious crimes.
- Graduated magna cum laude from E.T.S.U. in 2 years.
- Immediately entered the distinguished University of Tennessee College of Law where he earned the Certificate of Academic Excellence in Constitutional Law and Wealth Transfer Tax as well as the Dean's Citation for Extraordinary Contributions to the University of Tennessee College of Law.
- Has always been available day or night to assist law enforcement on criminal cases.
Serving Our Community:
- Undertakes many service projects to help the students in our schools and the people in our communities.
- Committee Member of the Hawkins County Recovery Court Program.
- Member of the Hawkins County Child Protective Investigative Team.
"Alex is no stranger to hard work and dedication."